Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- » Evenimente şi monumente
- » Muzee
- » Case istorice
- » Situri şi monumente istorice
- » Centre de artă şi meserii
- » Galerii de artă
- » Situri din al doilea război mondial
- » Palate regale tailandeze
- » Archaeological
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Tuesday - SundayOperating time: 10.00 - 16.00
Amphoe Phra Nakhon, Bangkok
Tel. 0 2640 6423.
Category : Muzee
Attraction Details :
Bangkok has 50 districts and every district has its own charms, developed upon local culture and by local communities. Bangkok Metropolitan Administration thus supports each district to establishing its own local museum at the district’s major temple or school to act as a learning center for both people in the community and visitors to learn about the history, local produces and major attractions.
One of the highlight is the local museum of Phra Nakhon district. It is set in an elegant, Thai house built in 1914, once belonged to Phraya Ammaretsombat. Apart from the charming beauty of the classic house and surrounding area, you can browse around the collection of artifacts telling the history of Phra Nakorn as well as old photographs of old Bangkok when it was Venice of the East and residents were travelling in canals.
Opening hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 4pm.
Contact: Bangkok’s Office of Culture, Sports and Tourism, tel. 0 2640 6423.