Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Insule
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Râuri şi canale
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Peşteri
- » Cascade
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Diving site
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Green Travel
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Uthai ThaniOperating day:
DailyOperating time: 06.00 - 18.00
Bueng Thap Tae Bueng Thap Tae
Amphoe Nong Khayang, Uthai Thani
Category : Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
Attraction Details :
Locals rely on Beung Thap Tae, a swamp approximately eight kilometers long and 300 meters wide, for water and fish. During the cooler winters, hungry grebes from other regions migrate to the swamp.
Present day Beung Thap Tae, located in Amphoe Nong Khayang, was also once the home of a prehistoric people. Metal tools, pottery, beads, and glass bangles found on the Ban Tha Thong side have revealed a degree of sophistication and civilization in their ability to manipulate materials.
To get there, take Highway No. 3265 for about 12 kilometers from the city. Cross the Khlong Yang Bridge and drive on for about four kilometers. Otherwise, rent a boat from the mouth of Khlong Yang to get to the swamp, five kilometers away.
The swamp is open daily from 6.00 am-6.00 pm.