Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
DailyOperating time: 07.00 - 17.00
Ban Na Nai, Tambon Thepkrasattri, Amphoe Thalang, Phuket
Category : Temple budiste
Attraction Details :
The temple is a popular attraction for both local residents who come to pray and visitors who visit to see a large Buddha statue which only shows its upper half as if it emerges from the ground. There are several myths about the Buddha statue, been told in several styles, but all contains one main concept that no one could ever dig up this Buddha statue so people gave up, restored it as it is today, and named the statue Luang Po Phta Phut (“Buddha that emerges from the ground” in Thai).
Opening hours: 07.00 a.m. - 17.00 p.m.