Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- » Archaeological
- » Case istorice
- » Centre de artă şi meserii
- » Evenimente şi monumente
- » Galerii de artă
- » Muzee
- » Palate regale tailandeze
- » Situri din al doilea război mondial
- » Situri şi monumente istorice
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
The Royal Palace or The ancient Palace is located near Wat Mongkol Borpit temple. At present, there is only the remains of the building’s base. Only Wat Phra Si Sanphet is there with the glamorous architecture. It ...
Wat Dhammikaraj is located on the east of the ancient palace. Being built before the foundation of Ayutthaya, the royal temple of the Maha Nikai demonization was initially named Wat Mukaraj. When King Sai Nam Phu...
Chedi Phra Sri Suriyothai is located on the western part of the city island near the Office of Archeology and National Museum on U-tong Rd. This Phra Chedi is one of a very important archeological site in Ayutthaya...
The temple is located along Khlong Sra Bua and the north bank of the Khlong Mueang or as know as Lob Buri River just opposite the ancient Grand Palace. It was received the name Wat Phra Meru Rachikaram, the old temple ou...