Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- » Archaeological
- » Case istorice
- » Centre de artă şi meserii
- » Evenimente şi monumente
- » Galerii de artă
- » Muzee
- » Palate regale tailandeze
- » Situri din al doilea război mondial
- » Situri şi monumente istorice
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Situated at the original location of Wang Lang (Rear Palace), in the west of the city, the chedi was built in memorial to Somdet Phra Suriyothai, a royal consort of Phra Mahachakkaraphat of the Ayutthaya Kingdom. When th...
Wat Na Phramen is the only ancient temple that survived after the second Ayutthaya-Burmese war and Ayutthaya kingdom was collapsed. Year of construction was unknown but it is believed it was built in early Ayutthaya era,...
This ancient temple, which is located behind Chankasem Palace, was built in the Ayutthaya Kingdom and was later reconstructed during the reign of King Mongkut (Rama IV) to be a Dhammayuttika Nikaya, one oeder of Theravad...
Located to the east in front of the railway station, Wat Kudidao is another ancient temple built during the Ayutthaya Kingdom. From the remaining structures, historians guessed that, during the heyday of Ayutthaya, this ...