Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Hat Hua Hin is a 5-kilometer white sandy beach lined with a wide range of accommodations, from bungalows to five-star hotels and resorts. Located at the sunrise side of the city, the beach runs from a rocky headland whic...
This small beach at the foot of Khao Tao Hill lies about 10 kilometers south of Hua Hin. It is located on a pine-fringed beach and is more secluded than Hua Hin. The signature of the place is a large Buddha image which f...
Located 6 kilometers from Ao Nang is a famous 3-kilometer long white sandy beach lined with dense casuarinas and coconut groves. The beach, paved with tiny seashells, was formerly called "Hat Khlong Haeng", which means d...
Ao Nang is located approximately 6 kilometers from Hat Noppharat Thara and 20 kilometers from the town of Krabi. A large bay with scenic beaches and 83 small islands, Ao Nang has several famous beaches which include East...