Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Doi Tao Lake is located in Doi Tao district, Chaing Mai Province. It becomes a floodplain after the construction of Bhumibol Dam. Doi Tao Lake is a large-sized reservoir at the north of Bhumibol Dam. T...
Mae Ngud Somboon Chon DamMae Ngud Somboon Chon Dam is in the area of responsibility of Si Lanna National Park, which is located on the bank of Mae Ngud, a branch of Mae Ping River, Tambon Cho Lae, Amphoe Mae Teang, Chian...
Chiang Saen Lake or Nong Bong Khai Non-hunting Area is a well-known touristic place among bird watchers as it is a habitat to many water birds and farmland birds. During winter, there are a huge number of bird migrations...
Vajiralongkorn Dam was originally called KhaoLaem Dam which was the first rock filldam of Thailand with liningof concrete with steel that is 92 meters tall, the dam’s ridgeis 10 meters wide and 1,019 meters long. I...