Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
This pristine lake is located 133 kilometers away from Chiang Mai town on Chiang Mai-Hot-Doi Tao route. The lake offers selections of recreational opportunities such as rafting and cruising around for sightseeing towards...
This vast, scenic lake is home to large flock of migratory waterfowls which they are most seen around November to February. There are also the accommodation and water sports available for those who are looking for a natu...
Formerly known as KhaoLaem Dam, Vajiralongkorn Dam is one of major dams in Thailand. It is a rockfill dam made of reinforced concrete, measured 92 metres high, 10-metre-wide weir and stretch 1,019 metres across the Khwae...
Srinagarindra Dam is the largest rockfill-with-clay-core dam in Thailand. It is built to serve as basin to collect flood water during the flood season, generate water-power electricity and supply water for agriculture an...