Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
The lake is located approximately 133 kilometers from Chiang Mai town along the Chiang Mai-Hot-Doi Tao route. This large reservoir is actually situated above the Bhumibol Dam in Tak province. The lake offers many recreat...
This vast, scenic lake is home to large flock of migratory waterfowls which they are most seen around November to February. There are also the accommodation and water sports available for those who are looking for a natu...
Vajiralongkorn Dam, formerly known as Khao Laem Dam, located at Tambon Tha Khanun 153 km. from Kanchanaburi on Highway 323, 6 km. to the north of Amphoe Thong Pha Phum. It is a rockfill dam with a reinforced concrete sur...
Srinagarindra Dam It is the largest rockfill dam with a clay core in Thailand, situated on the Khwae Yai River, approximately 4 km. from Namtok Erawan in the north of the Khwae Yai River. We can take advantage of this mu...