Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Diving site is a very interesting place in that land bla bla bla
The marine national park covers a total area of approximately 25,000 acre in Amphoe Mueang Phang Nga, Amphoe Takua Thung, and Amphoe Koh Yao. It was declared a national park on April 29, 1981 and became Thailand’s ...
Similan is a Yawi or Malay word, which means nine or a group of nine islands. Similan is a small group of islands comprising nine islands stretching from north to south, respectively, namely: Koh Bon, Koh Bayu, Koh Simil...
Mu Koh Surin National Park is an archipelago in the Andaman Sea located approximately 70 kilometers off the western shore next to the Thailand – Myanmar border. The Park comprises 5 major islands; namely, Koh Surin...
Koh Yao consists of two main islands, Ko Yao Noi and Ko Yao Yai, and several surrounding islets. Most beaches of Koh Yao Noi are located on the west side of the island. If you come from Manoh pier, passing the District A...