Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Tha Sadet is the port for local people crossing the Mekong River to Tha Duea in Laos. There is a market for Indo-Chinese and eastern European products, as well as the provinces local goods.
In the past, daily commerce in Thailand was conducted mostly along rivers and canals (or khlongs in Thai). Bangkok’s water network was busy and served as the principal means of communication causing Bangkok to be called ...
Chinese community and old-fashioned market with wooden shophouses remain in Thai original style
It is an afternoon floating market by the canal near Wat Amphawan Chetiyaram (parking area is available). On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, during 12.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m., the Amphawa Canal is occupied by vendors who pack t...