Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
The Dok Bua Tong (may be classified as wild sunflowers) blooms during November painting the entire hilly area of Doi Mae U-kho in brilliant yellow draw flocks of visitors to Khun Yuam district. Camping sites arranged dur...
Sunflower Fields are found between Lop Buri and Saraburi along the Phatthana Nikhom-Wang Muang route. From December to January (Thai winter season), the sunflowers along the road attract all passersby when they are in fu...
The largest sunflower field in Thailand is located in Tambon Chong Sarika, Phatthana Nikom District. The panoramic sunflower field has become Lop Buri's major tourist attraction especially during November to January when...
Bueng Samphan covers the area of Ban Khao Phluang and Ban Pa Yang, Sa Kaeo Sub-district, where there is sunflower planting on Phukhao Luang, covering an area of more than 10,000 rai in December. In the morning when the s...