Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
The Dok Bua Tong (may be classified as wild sunflowers) blooms during November painting the entire hilly area of Doi Mae U-kho in brilliant yellow draw flocks of visitors to Khun Yuam district. Camping sites arranged dur...
During the winter months of November and December, cheery yellow sunflower fields spring up along the Phatthana Nikhom-Wang Muang Road, offering a relaxing distraction to those passing by. The hardy flowering plants are...
The largest sunflower field in Thailand is located in Tambon Chong Sarika, Amphoe Phatthana Nikom. The rolling sunflower fields have become a major tourist attraction, especially during the cooler season from November to...
The cool season in December brings blossoming sunflowers to Bueng Sam Phan, cheery blooms covering an expanse of 16 square kilometers. Bueng Samphan area is extensive: it encompasses Ban Khao Phluang and Ban Pa Yang vill...