Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Than Bok Khorani National Park, whose size counts in total of 37.5 Rai of Ao Luek Taysub district, covers an abundance of natural trekking routes, waterfalls, mangrove forests, Lot Cave, Phi Hua To Cave and its prehistor...
Located 18 km away from Amphoe Khlong Thom, in Ban Bang Tiao, visitors will witness 2.7 km nature trail through lowland forests, the Emerald Pool and variation of natural habitats. Khao Pra-Bang Khram is also home ...
Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Tambon Song Phraek and covers a total area of 40,000 acres of shady trees. It also contains Namtok Ton Pariwat or known among the locals as “Namtok Song Phraek” wh...
The marine national park covers a total area of approximately 25,000 acre in Amphoe Mueang Phang Nga, Amphoe Takua Thung, and Amphoe Koh Yao. It was declared a national park on April 29, 1981 and became Thailand’s ...