Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Than Bok Khorani National Park, whose size counts in total of 37.5 Rai of Ao Luek Tay subdistrict, covers an abundance of natural trekking routes, waterfalls, mangrove forests, Lot Cave, Phi Hua To Cave and...
Located 18 km away from Amphoe Khlong Thom, in Ban Bang Tiao, visitors will witness 2.7 km nature trail through lowland forests, the Emerald Pool and variation of natural habitats. Khao Pra-Bang Khram is al...
Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Song Phraek Sub-district. The area is shaded by a variety of trees. The main attraction of the sanctuary is the waterfall Namtok Ton Pariwat or known among locals as “Na...
Thailand’s 25th national park, Ao Pang Nga National Parkcovers the area inMueang district, TakuaThung district, and Koh Yao district. This marine national park is beautified with scenic views of the coast and plent...