Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Pong Deuat Pa Pae Pong Deuat Pa Pae is located at Pa Pae subdistrict, Mae Tang district which is part of Huay Nam Dang National Park. It is a vast hot spring or geyser on Mae Tang basin. This power geys...
Only 36 kilometres from Chiang Mai town and you will be plunging in one of San Kamphaeng hot springs (that’s not too hot) amid natural surroundings of lush trees and verdant hills. The spring contains sulphur and m...
Hindad hot spring was founded during World War II (East Asia War) by Japanese soldiers, since bathing in hot water was their habitual culture. Currently, Hindad hot spring is taken cared by HindadSubdistrict Administrati...
Wang Kanai Tayikarama Temple hot spring is made of underground water from 30 meter deep. Almost the whole area of Wang Kanai Tayikarama Temple, about 90 rai, is hot but temperatures vary. For example, the hottest spot is...