Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
A small and more secluded beach is located 10 kilometers South of Hua Hin, featuring a large Buddha image facing out to sea as its landmark. Choices of bungalows are available.
This island is situated southeast of Koh Chang and is comprised of twin mountains linked by huge rocks with a huge sand knoll at the middle.The little bay formed by the lines of the mountain stretching into the sea makes...
Located above the main KohChang, Koh Chang Noi and Laem Chang Noi are another option for those who want to snorkel for more amazing untouched coral reef.
Situated south of Ao Nang, 8 kilometres offshore, Mu Koh Poda is fringed by clear waters, and offers white sandy beaches, as well as, pristine coral reefs. This is why it is a year-round attraction and an excellent place...