Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
A small and more secluded beach is located 10 kilometers South of Hua Hin, featuring a large Buddha image facing out to sea as its landmark. Choices of bungalows are available. http://www.tourismthailand.org/See-and-Do/...
Koh Ngam is an enchanting island with very narrow sand dune that forms gorgeous contour connecting the northeast and southwest sides of the island together. The kidney-shaped island looks like two separated islands but i...
Located above the main Koh Chang, Koh Chang Noi and Laem Chang Noi are another option for those who want to snorkel for more amazing untouched coral reef. Opening hours: 7am-5pm Admission fee is 200 bath for adults and...
Poda Island lives up to the standard of white sandy beach, glistening turquoise sea water and vibrant aquatic creatures like its neighboring beaches. Famous for its amazing natural phenomenon, the sand dune emerges as th...