Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Near Wat Hua Wiang on Sihanatbamrung Road, this lively market is crowded from early morning till 9 am. It is where visitors can see people lifestyle and buy various local food and produces. ...
Tha Sadet is the port for local people to cross Mekong River to Tha Duea in Laos. There’s a market for Indo-Chinese and European products, as well as the local goods....
Chinese community and old-fashioned market with wooden shophouses remain in Thai original style
The charming of this market is that it sits along the canal in the Thai and Mon community. There are many interesting local product and delicious food including the homegrown fruits, boat noodles and hand-wo...