Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, the superb landscaped national park covers an area of 262 square kilometres of Amphoe Mae Rim, Amphoe Hang Dong, and Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai. The park consists of verdant forests and ...
Doi Inthanon National Park is Thailand’s highest mountain, 2,599 metres above sea level. Doi Inthanon is a part of the Himalayas, which ranges across Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, and ends at Northern Thailand. Com...
Ob Luang National Park is an amazing natural attraction comprising both splendid natural charms as well as mysterious scenery. A zigzagging river flows in front of a picturesque gorge. The area is a high, stee...
The park is located approximately 160 kilometers from Chiang Mai town. To get there, drive along the Hot-Mae Sariang Road to Mae Tho for 16 kilometers, at Km. 55, turn onto the unpaved roads which are steep and curved. O...