Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- » Animal camps and shows
- » Cinema
- » Concert venue
- » Cultural Show, Cultural Performance
- » Evenimente sportive
- » Golf course
- » Grădini zoologice şi acvariu
- » Outdoor activity and adventure sites
- » Parcuri de distracţie
- » Parcuri şi grădini
- » Teatru
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
The Pavilion, utilized as the royal seat to witness the elephant round up, is situated north of the city island. In the past wild elephants would be trained here to become war or transport animals. It is thought that in ...
Sanam Luang is a multi-purpose, leisure park at the heart ofBangkok, located in the north of The Grand Palace nearChao PhrayaRiver. Sanam Luang was formerly called Thung Phra Mane, which means the royal crematorium groun...
Be amid thousands of colorful butterflies housed underneath a giant, 15-meter-tall open-air dome, covering an area of 1,100 square meters atBangkokButterflyGardenand Insectarium, located within theVachiraBenchatatPark(ak...
Since its opening in 1992 to commemorate the auspicious occasion of HM Queen Sirikit’s 60th birthday, Benchasiri is a green lung of Phrom Phong. This compact public park owns lush trees, playground, recreation spot...