Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- » Animal camps and shows
- » Cinema
- » Concert venue
- » Cultural Show, Cultural Performance
- » Evenimente sportive
- » Golf course
- » Grădini zoologice şi acvariu
- » Outdoor activity and adventure sites
- » Parcuri de distracţie
- » Parcuri şi grădini
- » Teatru
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Somdet Phra Srinagarindra Park, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya is located on Uthong Road within the area of the Ayutthaya Historical Park in the western part of Ko Mueang, or the City Island. Open to the public in 1985, it is ...
Si Suriyothai Park is located in the military area, behind the Ordnance Tyre Repair Company, Ayutthaya. It was built by the Liquor Distillery Organization so as to make merit for all former Thai kings as this area was on...
Elephant Kraal Pavilion (Phaniat) is located in Suan Phrik sub-district. It is four kilometers away from the city along Highway 347 at km 42-43. It is on the same way as Wat Phu Khao Thong, but you need to turn right and...
In early times, when King Rama I had defined the area of the Royal Palace, he spared a trapezoid-shaped space between the Royal Palace (or Wang Luang) and the Front Palace (or PhraRajawangBovornSathanMongkol) for t...