Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- » Animal camps and shows
- » Cinema
- » Concert venue
- » Cultural Show, Cultural Performance
- » Evenimente sportive
- » Golf course
- » Grădini zoologice şi acvariu
- » Outdoor activity and adventure sites
- » Parcuri de distracţie
- » Parcuri şi grădini
- » Teatru
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Situated in the north of the Ayutthaya Historical Park, the pavilion was served as a royal seat for the monarchs to witness the elephant round up. Elephants were the essential animals for wars and transports in the past,...
Sanam Luang is a multi-purpose, leisure park at the heart of Bangkok, located in the north of The Grand Palace near Chao Phraya River. Sanam Luang was formerly called Thung Phra Mane, which means the royal crematorium gr...
Be amid thousands of colorful butterflies housed underneath a giant, 15-meter-tall open-air dome, covering an area of 1,100 square meters at Bangkok Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, located within the Vachira Benchatat ...
Since its opening in 1992 to commemorate the auspicious occasion of HM Queen Sirikit’s 60th birthday, Benchasiri is a green lung of Phrom Phong. This compact public park owns lush trees, playground, recreation spot...