Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- » Archaeological
- » Case istorice
- » Centre de artă şi meserii
- » Evenimente şi monumente
- » Galerii de artă
- » Muzee
- » Palate regale tailandeze
- » Situri din al doilea război mondial
- » Situri şi monumente istorice
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
The Royal Palace or The ancient Palace is located near Wat Mongkol Borpit temple. At present, there is only the remains of the building’s base. Only Wat Phra Si Sanphet is there with the glamorous architecture. It ...
Elephant Kraal Pavilion (Phaniat) is located in Suan Phrik sub-district. It is four kilometers away from the city along Highway 347 at km 42-43. It is on the same way as Wat Phu Khao Thong, but you need to turn right and...
Few miles down the Chao Phraya River finds Bang Pa-in Palace, a complex of royal residences first built in around the 17th century to serve as a summer palace of Ayutthaya kings. It was later abandoned and ruined until K...
Prasat Nakhon Luang is located in amphoe Nakhon Luang near River Pa Sak, Phra Nakhon Sri Ayutthaya Province. The word "Nakhon Luang" is derived from "Muang Phra Nakhon Luang" aka "Sriyasothornpura" in Cambodia. The templ...