Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
A beautiful waterfall is part of Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, surrounded by lush forest. It is located on the 20th kilometer of Mae Malai-Pai road. To get there, take a left turn at Km. 20 onto a dirt road a...
The Khun Kon or Tat Mok Waterfall is the highest waterfall in Chiang Rai with 70 meters in height. Surrounded by lush forest, it’s not only the most beautiful waterfall in the province but also a perfect hiking spo...
An 11-tiered waterfall located in the verdant forest area of Kaeng Krachan National Park where various kinds of birds and butterflies are found. Some levels of the waterfall are reachable through trekking trails, o...
SaiYokNoi Waterfall, known by local residence as Nam TokKhaoPung, has been widely famous for a long time. The name KhaoPung which means crumbled mountain derived from the natural occurrence of the waterfall: eroded limes...