Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- » Baraje, lacuri şi lacuri de acumulare
- » Cascade
- » Diving site
- » Flori de câmp şi grădini
- » Green Travel
- » Insule
- » Izvoare de apă caldă
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Parcuri naţionale şi rezerve maritime
- » Peşteri
- » Plaje şi golfuri
- » Râuri şi canale
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
The Khun Kon or Tat Mok Waterfall is the highest waterfall in Chiang Rai with 70 meters in height. Surrounded by lush forest, it’s not only the most beautiful waterfall in the province but also a perfect hiking spo...
An 11-tiered waterfall located in the verdant forest area of Kaeng Krachan National Park where various kinds of birds and butterflies are found. Some levels of the waterfall are reachable through trekk...
Situated some 65 kilometers from Kanchanaburi along Route 3199, this 550-square-kilometer national park is best known for its seven-level Erawan Waterfall, which is one of Thailand’s most famous, and most beautiful...
In order to see this 3-level waterfall, which drops from a height of 800 meters, visitors have to take a 400-meter walk along the mountainside after arriving at the lower basin. The waterfall is situated 25 kilometers fr...