Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- » Animal camps and shows
- » Cinema
- » Concert venue
- » Cultural Show, Cultural Performance
- » Evenimente sportive
- » Golf course
- » Grădini zoologice şi acvariu
- » Outdoor activity and adventure sites
- » Parcuri de distracţie
- » Parcuri şi grădini
- » Teatru
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Elephant Kraal Pavilion (Phaniat) is located in Suan Phrik sub-district. It is four kilometers away from the city along Highway 347 at km 42-43. It is on the same way as Wat Phu Khao Thong, but you need to turn right and...
Dusit Zoo is the first public park and zoo in Thailand from the thought of King Chulalongkorn (King Rama V). When he visited Europe in 1857, he visited a zoo there and found that zoo was a place that provided not only pl...
Siam Ocean World is the largest aquarium in South East Asia located at the basement underneath Siam Paragon, the well-known shopping mall with shopping centers and all inclusive entertainment. This gigantic aquarium cov...
Situated on Huai Kaew road, Suthep sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai district, 5km far from Chiang Mai city just next to the Huay Kaew Arboretum, Chiang Mai zoo is a big zoo with a variety of local and i...