Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- » Animal camps and shows
- » Cinema
- » Concert venue
- » Cultural Show, Cultural Performance
- » Evenimente sportive
- » Golf course
- » Grădini zoologice şi acvariu
- » Outdoor activity and adventure sites
- » Parcuri de distracţie
- » Parcuri şi grădini
- » Teatru
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
Situated in the north of the Ayutthaya Historical Park, the pavilion was served as a royal seat for the monarchs to witness the elephant round up. Elephants were the essential animals for wars and transports in the past,...
Not a major attraction for international visitors but a visit to Dusit Zoo certainly gets you a memorable jungle experience right in the heart of the old town. Before it opened to the public in 1938, it was a private zoo...
Explore the underwater world, home to more than 30,000 marine lives in 400 species, at Siam Ocean World, one of Southeast Asia’s largest aquarium located right in the heart ofBangkok. The highlights include an unde...
Over 200 types of Asian and African mammals can be found in this striking landscape, here at Chiang Mai Zoo. This family-must-visit attraction can be found at Doi Suthep foothills, just next to the beautiful Huay Kaew Ar...