722.00 US - 759.00 US (Currency-Converter)
8 days / 7 nights
Single traveler, Couple, Adventure traveler
Ko Tao is just 21 sq. kms with a palm studded landscape‚ similar to Ko Samui‚ and a population of just a few hundred. One kilometer to the northwest lays picturesque Ko Nang Yuan‚ actually three small islands joined by a sand bar. Not having yet seen the major tourist developments found on Samuiit offers a wide range of accommodation‚ good scuba diving and a chance to really escape from the crowds. Diving options available include diving introduction and open water certification courses as well as day and night boat dives for certified divers.
· Transfers in Bangkok by air-conditioned transport. Non air-conditioned transportation or pick up truck for round-trip transfer will be used in Ko Tao.
· Hotel accommodation throughout the tour is standard hotel based on 2 persons in twin bedded room, B/B basis. All rooms are air-conditioned with attached bath and toilet.
· Round-trip ferry crossing.
· Round-trip 2nd class air-conditioned train with sleeper between Bangkok and Chomporn.
· 8 day dives and 2 night dives including diving equipment.
· Drinks & meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
· Tips for guide & drivers.
· Personal expenses.
Participants should meet ETC at least one day prior to departure day for orientation of the program.
Good during mid of December – October. During mid of October until December, it is monsoon season on the east coast however, as Ko Tao has almost 30 diving sites and the island itself act as a shelter, divers can still dive either sides around the island. There might be a few days when the boat Chumporn to Ko Tao might not operate and in that case, we have to reroute the trip via Ko Samui instead. This can be checked only a few days prior to departure day. Kindly advise clients who arrival during those period to contact our office as soon as they arrive Thailand to check the situation.
Travel Agents for this tour