Privelişti şi atracţii
- Activităţi recreaţionale şi de divertisment
- Artă, cultură şi patrimoniu
- » Archaeological
- » Case istorice
- » Centre de artă şi meserii
- » Evenimente şi monumente
- » Galerii de artă
- » Muzee
- » Palate regale tailandeze
- » Situri din al doilea război mondial
- » Situri şi monumente istorice
- Educational places
- Fabrici de vin şi de bere
- Locuri de venerare
- Natura şi viaţa sălbatică în Tailanda
- Proiecte regale, Centre de cercetare
- Spa-uri şi centre de înfrumuseţare
- Viaţa suburbană
View by :
Sort by :
Perhaps the best known attraction of Kanchanaburi, featured in world’s famous book and film, The Bridge on the River Kwai is part of the infamous Death Railway, spanning over KwaiYai River, built by the prisoners o...
Situated only 2 kilometers south of town on the bank of the KwaiNoi River, this is where to pay respect to the 1,740 prisoners of the World War II who didn't have a chance to return home and rest in peace here. The site ...
Visit Kanchanaburi War Cemetery (Don Rak), located on Saeng Chu To Road (Highway 323), to pay respect to the remains of 6,982 Allied prisoners of the World War II who died during the construction of the Death Railway.&nb...
In the proximity of Leam Samila, Khao Noi is another sightseeing spot with the hiking path leads up to the viewpoint to catch the shining panoramic view of the city where the statue of Prince Lop Buri Ramet (The Southern...
It is a viewpoint where the panoramic scenery can be admired. It is on the Phetchabun – Taphan Hin route. This road was constructed during World War II, and could be considered as a way to access Phetchabun. During...
This is located in Khao Sam Lan National Park, next to the south of Wat Phra Phutthachai. There are bomb craters from made by Japanese forces in World War II.